Old March 10th 04, 10:12 AM
Ben Flewett

Taking that argument to it's logical conclusion we
should nominate a hang-glider as the new World Class
glider.

The World Class was never supposed to be an entry level
glider - it was supposed to be a glider that anyone
and everyone could and WOULD want to compete in. The
idea was to have a GLIDER we could all compete in -
not a paper dart.

And what is the point of retracting the undercarridge
on a Russia?

At 00:54 10 March 2004, Mark James Boyd wrote:
I for one am grateful for the World Class idea.
I'm glad IGC didn't kill it. It's nice to have
a very 'entry level' competition class/records.

I'd like to see a different glider, perhaps the
AC-4 or Sparrowhawk (or variant), maybe as the
next 'entry level' World Class glider.

I flew the Russia retract Saturday. I liked it.

In article ,
Charles Yeates wrote:
With Spring and a new season arriving, here are some
absolutely GREAT news
for the World Class:

--

Mark Boyd