Old December 2nd 10, 09:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Phil

Default landing on pavement

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 12:39:32 -0800 (PST), Mark IV wrote:

On Dec 2, 2:01*pm, MarkIV wrote:
On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 12:40:15 -0600, lucky lindy wrote:
"Mark IV" wrote in message
I think the wheels are more for just rolling it
into the hanger. You'd tear those floats all to
hell landing with a crosswind slip.
http://barnstormers.com/listing_imag...OM=90ae5482f6c...

---
Mark IV

How do they get it to a hangar without first landing it?

Electric majick...which I have patented.

MarkIV
--https://twitter.com/CorruptNutsachttp://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

Above post written by Phil Melon-head, not me.

You will be getting a visit tommorow.

You messed up big time.

Maybe you should've figured out that an imposter uses
my identity before you made accusations that resulted
in actual physical injuries to someone innocent.

ANSWER THE PHONE PHIL. We need to arrest you.

Then you are going to be sued, and lose everything you have.
Yeah, you messed up.

Mark, could we set an appointment time for my incarceration. I am
available at 1400, 3Dec10, will that work?

Phil