Old December 14th 05, 11:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning

Default Trial by newspaper

"Montblack" wrote in message ...
I start with a clean slate a couple of times a day. If a post pops up without supporting references, I'm
left guessing ------ RMG!! :-)

("Mark Hansen" wrote)
Why is that better? Are you trying to save disk space?

You're not going to start changing my computer around now, like a certain innkeeper did over Thanksgiving,
are you? g ...new messages go to the BOTTOM!

I don't like a cluttered tree of read posts and unread posts. Too overwhelming - searching for a better word.

I delete all of the posts in a newsgroup, at one time, then plow through the next batch when I pull them up.
I do this a couple of times per day. I read more posts this way - the other way, I look at the intermixed
thread-tree mess and say "screw it," as often as not.

Newsgroup/Properties/Local Files/Delete

Do you know about "read next unread"? Control-U and/or add the "Next Unread" button to your button bar...