Old May 24th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Vaughn Simon

Default FAA NOTAM System Offline aka FAA CIVIL RIGHTS SCAM

"Awwwwwwwwww" wrote in message
will ring louder and louder until America wakes up from it's politically
correct COMA

Your errors are many and are quite glaring. I will comment on a couple:

First, the opinions that you have expressed have no apparent connection to the
thread (which was about the NOTAM system in case you forgot).

Second, political correctness and your racism are not opposite ends of the
same continum. It is possible to abhore both, and I do.

Vaughn