Old June 19th 14, 01:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Thompson[_2_]

Default zander zs1 to oudie

Alex, http://www.sdi-variometer.de/user/drehschalt.html But my
ZS1 in my LS8 UG at AAVA fed via RJ45 into a K6Team connection
box which provided power and data to a PDA,

I didn't use the harness with the rotary swich which I think is more
directed towards rearranging the connections preflight to declare
into a Flarm perhaps.

Perhaps the http://www.k6-team.de/index.php?a=300 cable with a
snschlussbord from http://www.k6-team.de/index.php?k=7 would
work to an Oudie.

I still have the Zander info files, Lorena has my E mail

Steve

At 21:45 18 June 2014, alexandre annoi wrote:
Hello,
I wonder if someone here can tell me how to connect a zander

zs1 with gp
941 to an oudie 2. I have read things about a rotary switch that i

don't
have.
Many thanks.
Alex.