Old May 30th 17, 11:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default Letter to the FAA

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 3:45:55 PM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:
On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 2:02:57 PM UTC-4, Kevin Christner wrote:
Rich,

Wilbur Wright is another Sean alias.

I'll be interested to know if he's willing to deny his aliases to your face.

2C

On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 2:55:35 PM UTC-4, Rich Owen wrote:
We don't know your name and I'm sure you won't email me to find the real story. When Walt brought up the issue we researched all factors and then made the decision to switch to Tost release systems on our towplanes. The safety of all the pilots that operate out of Seminole Lake, which includes our employees and staff, is our number one concern. Walt made a good case and we thought he was right. The Tost hooks are on back order but we expect to have them our ships within 4 weeks. We have spoken to our instructors and reviewed our procedures for losing sight of the towplanes/out of position on tow. We had the same conversation with our tow pilots. The staff here are professionals and take there job very seriously. They also read Rec Aviation Soaring and are getting frustrated that a small number of anonymous posters make comments that sully their reputation. I hope you do write the SSA so you will finally be out in the open. Our employees would like an opportunity to discuss the good we do for the sport.

Rich Owen

Hey Kevin. You and I need to have a face to face talk and sort your fantasy out.

Rich and I are fine, trust me.

We all know that Wilbur is your fantasy and that you have no life other than writing posts as Wilbur. You are obsessed with me, have been for a long time and are complete loser. You are creepy. You are also entirely irrelevant to all of these competition conversations. Yet you inject yourself into them constantly.

I honestly feel sorry for you.

If you disagree I am happy to talk about it. Just name the time and place. I will be there. Enough playing around.

Sean Fidler

Awesome. When the three of you get together and compare catheter sizes, be sure and let us all know how it worked out, 'kay?

T8