Old April 27th 05, 11:47 PM
Kyle Boatright

"Mike W." wrote in message
If it is metal, and you are planning on taking it completely out, why not
have it powder coated? Much more durable than paint.

--
Hello, my name is Mike, and I am an airplane addict....

"Baha" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to paint my Tomahawk's panel (metal not plastic unlike my
Warrior) and change the screws. I know that there will be some sending
involved but I would like to find out what kind of paint to use.

Thanks,

Baha Acuner
N9459T

If I ever build another experimental, I think I'll have the panel anodized
black... Paint and powder coat chip too easily when you remove and replace
the screws that hold instruments in place...

KB