Old September 25th 04, 04:45 AM
Paul Remde

Hi Kirk,

I'm sorry to hear it is not working for you. My testing is limited because
I don't have any large flight logs in my SN10 units. I'll do my best to try
it with a friends unit soon.

I was able to download small flight logs just fine using an iPAQ 3970. I
guess more testing is needed.

Thanks,

Paul Remde

"Kirk Stant" wrote in message
om...
I went out and tried this procedure using an Ipaq 3950 and it didn't
work worth a can of beans. I only tried downloading a flight log from
my SN10B. Running PocketDOS and getting the SN10 to recognize the HL
file transfer program worked fine, but as soon as I started to
download the flight log it was apparent that the speed of the download
was INCREDIBLY SLOW! I could live with that, but after a few minutes
of uninterrupted downloading, the connection would self disconnect,
and I would have to start all over again. After fooling around for
about an hour, and only getting 33% of the flight log (a 4 hour
flight) downloaded before it aborted, I quit.

So, am I missing something?

Is there a setting in PocketDOS (or the PDA) that will make the file
transfer faster?

What could be causing the connection to be interrupted? Once I start
it, I walk away and don't touch a thing!

Are there some weird problems with the 3950 that I don't know about?
Mine refuses to format or read SD cards, could that mean that the PDA
is bad?

Has anyone else had any luck with this, or similar problems?

Kirk