Old April 20th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default A Guy spray-painted Airforce 1, WOW*, Presidential Graffiti.......all on Tape

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"B A R R Y" wrote in message
t...
wrote:
I was impressed when I found this one. A guy named Mark Ecko penetrates
Airforce 1 security, makes it to the President's plane and spray-paints
it with Graffiti, wow, and was not busted.

I know some folks want to believe that the active duty military is a bunch
of morons, but that video would have been a real stretch even if it was
real.

How do you know it is not?

'cause I can read the site where the video is posted. G