Old February 14th 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
RL Anderson

Default Updating KLN 94 - Parallels Mac OS X

John Smith wrote:
In article ,
Michelle wrote:

John Smith wrote:
In article ,
Michelle wrote:

never got it to work with the same setup. The problem was Parallels USB
driver translation. They keep claiming it has been fixed.
You can turn it on manually in Parallels.
I was listening to either a Security Now podcast that they mentioned how
to do it, but I cannot remember which episode it was. Look for the
podcasts that discuss virtualization.

grc.com/securitynow.htm

Oooh another security now listener!

Yep, since the beginning.
I consider it a free graduate level course in personal computer
operation.

Me Too,

In fact, I get the Tech Guy and TWiT casts as well. It's great content.
If you play around with Google, you can find a site where one can
download The Lab TV shows. In that case, I hope you have a speedy
connection and a large drive.

Regarding Parallels, I think that the episode is SN#59. Take advantage
of the full site search that Steve brought up that can be done in
Google. Might make your search a bit easier.

The casts involving virtualization were #50, #53, #57 and #59.

Enjoy

Rick