Old January 25th 21, 03:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
D S

Default Weglide.org

On Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 8:35:43 AM UTC-7, Aldo Cernezzi wrote:
WeGlide has been chosen and promoted by the German NAC (DAeC) as the platform of choice for this year's decentralized championship. That says something about its potential development. We'll see if it gains momentum.

Aldo Cernezzi
www.voloavela.it

When I go to the website it says that they aren't done yet and don't have anything to share with users. So why was it 'chosen' as the platform of choice? As far as I can tell it isn't a platform yet, just a marketing site.