Old September 22nd 05, 05:17 PM
Gordon Arnaut

Chuck,

I'm not purporting to have some kind of "plan" to show you or anyone else
how to get rich. That's not what I am interested in.

I'm simply stating a fact: sportplane prices are way too high. It is my
opinion that they can and will come down substantially.

I think the silly magazines should have more integrity than simply
cheerleading this opportunism.

If you think that $100,000 is a realistic price for these sportplanes, why
don't you come out and so so?

You said you're selling kits for $11,000. That's about $90,000 less than
these sportplanes are selling for. That is a big difference and I don't see
the logical path from your $11,000 kit being realistically priced, therefore
the $100,000 sportplane must realistically priced.

Regards,

Gordon.

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Richard Riley
says...

:"Gordon Arnaut" wrote in message
. ..
: The more I think about, the more this is a no-brainer. I think the
people
: who doubt the viability of the $50,000 sportplane are simply
conditioned
: by the marketing propaganda spread by the various commercial interestes
: and their mouthpieces, the magazines.

Some of the doubters are people who've been in the business of making
light airplanes. Been there, done that. Left without the T-shirt.

I encourage you to go forward. Please let us know when the chapter 7
sale is, I could use some more aircraft tools at 3 cents on the
dollar.

Hey Richard I got an airplane company he can buy and put his skills to
work and
show me how to get rich. Nows the time to put the money where the mouth is
LOL!!! I've had employees who wanted a raise tell me I'm making a fortune
and
then say it only costs you $4,500 to build a kit that sells for $11,000.
When I
said "tell ya what ,I'll put you in charge of the bills and buy every kit
you
can produce for $5500 .You'll make $1000 per kit plus tour paycheck" .But
if you
can't, any overruns come off your $1000. Guess what ...no takers:-)
Everybody is an expert especially those who never hung their neck out to
run a
busines.

See ya

Chuck S