Old March 2nd 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Whome?

Default First-hand video of a BRS deployment.

On 2/18/2007 4:39:47 PM, Thomas Borchert wrote:
Mike,

I'm pretty sure that by now EVERYBODY knows that mx is not a real pilot.

Read just a few more threads here, and you'll find out how wrong you are.
Several clueless and some recent converts seeing the light within the last
few days. He's as dangerous to the non-regulars as he always was.

Interesting. I guess he has ****ed off a few others elsewhere too. Found this
on rec.aviation.simulators today.

Under the topic *Don't Get Mad Get Even*

Anthony Atkielski, AKA MXSMANIC, is a troll and a vandal. He has driven many
regular posters from these newsgroups.

Many argue that he has a 'right' to post his off-topic drivel, and those who
don't like it should simply ignore it.

People have tried to politely ask him to cut it out.

He has consistantly refused.

It's like going to the beach where a large group of people next to you are
playing their music too loud. They claim it's their 'right', and there's
nothing you can do about it except leave.

I say "Fight Back"

Go to Anthony's web site www.atkielski.com and book a tour or english lesson.

He will never be able to trust another booking he gets through his website,
unless he confirms the reservation and/or asks for a deposit.

This change, alone, will drive away at least a few potential 'real life'
clients.

We have done to his website what he has done to our newsgroup. Made it
worthless.