Old April 23rd 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default The gun thing.

Finally got to talk to my gun totin buddy. He assures me that the video
posted is absolutely correct. I'd seen the holsters OK, but wasn't too sure
if the deficiencies the poster pointed out were for real or somethig he
concocted. Apparently, it's even easier to **** up holstering the weapon
than the video made out. Yipes! I don't really see the point of the whole
locked holster thing myself.
Also, it is standard to have one in the chamber, which I think is also a
mistake, but there ya are. That's the way they're doing it. he just got
back from recurrent training, which is fairly substaintial, but
classified...

Bertie