Old October 21st 20, 08:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default The Apology

On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 1:03:07 PM UTC-4, John Godfrey (QT) wrote:
On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 10:22:38 AM UTC-4, xcnick wrote:
Not sure I understand, but I did put photos instead of illustrations with my fake news. Digging would be to offend everyone. Like: Why are you surprised the women spoke up? Any bitch who straps on a parachute, smack pack and an InReach is more of a man than most of you posers who try to cut the line to give carnival rides to tourists.

On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 5:54:16 AM UTC-7, John Godfrey (QT) wrote:

You could stop digging (before you get to China).

Sorry, directed at Bob Y.

John, the women whom complained need to dig very deep to come out the other side to redeem themselves. Oh my, what
a tangled web they wove.