Old July 27th 20, 02:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Scary story about landing on a Lake Tahoe golf course

John Cochrane wrote on 7/26/2020 5:56 PM:
I gather the golf course in Kings beach has also been landed on, but these seem very chancy.

Brockway Golf course in Kings Beach was the course Ramy landed on, not one of the
Incline Village courses. They are a few miles apart.