Old December 31st 03, 01:45 PM
Cy Galley

Actually a 6 pointed allen wrench will work. They make a cylinder base
wrench that has a 6 point hex on the end for these internal wrenching nuts.
Try your local EAA chapter tool library or an older A&P as they were very
popular in the 50s.

--
Cy Galley, TC - Chair, Emergency Aircraft Repair, Oshkosh
Editor, EAA Safety Programs

Always looking for articles for the Experimenter

"DAVE" wrote in message
Hi, I'm looking for the 12 point serrated drivers used on the cylinder

nuts
of an 0-320A Narrow Deck. I checked out the Autmotive Parts shops in my
local town but they only had them available in metric sizes, not the 1/2 "
and 3/8 " (I Think) needed. I have a set of Lycoming cylinder wrenches

for
convensional nuts, as used on my 0-290d, and wanted to adapt them. Any
Ideas out there?? Dave.