Old June 23rd 05, 03:21 AM
Waz

Well as my good friend (and former Schweizer pilot) Jim Short reminds
me...no one has been killed (yet...knock on wood) in a 2-33. Ugly,
flies like a Chevy half-ton pick-up, cross controlled to thermal, can't
get a date in one, but indestructible...its the JEEP of the fleet.
Plus, what other glider can you get your dog airborne in????

wrote:
Not every operation has unlimited funds to buy a Duo Discus, or other
supership. What we need is a safe, strong, reliable ship that will
deliver a return on its investment, and keep us economically viable and
in operation. (Isn't that the first priority???) Is it the ship I
would choose to fly on a good XC day, or as a personal fun ship? Nope.
But, would I choose it to train beginning pilots, day in and day out,
while not breaking the bank? Yup. Thank you Schweizer.

Kurt Strong
Beloit, WI