Old September 1st 05, 01:40 AM
Vess Irvine

Hey t.man.1:

Obviously Cindy is not protesting the Blue Angels themselves. She is
protesting the "noble cause" for which her son died, namely the war in Iraq.

But you, and the article you link to, seem to want to stretch the point to
infer that she is protesting our Navy acrobatic team.

Total BS, and you should be ashamed of pushing this falsehood.

I know nobody, liberal nor conservative, who doesn't love the Blue Angeles.

...../V

PS. Answer this. Why the hell are the Blue Angels doing air shows when they
should be down in New Orleans helping the people down there? Note I am not
blaming them, just their Commander in Chief.

It is time for Bush to mobilize ALL resources to disaster relief, including
the Blue Angeles. They have a very nice C-130 which could be of tremendous
use down in Louisiana and Mississippi.

Let us pray that the Maine air show is cancelled.

wrote in message
http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3781629