Old September 1st 05, 02:51 AM

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:40:35 -0600, "Vess Irvine"
wrote:

Hey t.man.1:

Obviously Cindy is not protesting the Blue Angels themselves. She is
protesting the "noble cause" for which her son died, namely the war in Iraq.

It's sad when a mother looses a son. It's sadder still when that
mother ****es on her son's grave, while being egged on by a bunch of
political vultures.

Maybe she's sincere and maybe she's a whore, selling her honor (and
her son's memory) for 15 minutes of fame.

But you, and the article you link to, seem to want to stretch the point to
infer that she is protesting our Navy acrobatic team.

I don't think that's much of a streatch.

Total BS, and you should be ashamed of pushing this falsehood.

Speaking of falsehood, she had a meeting with the President at Ft.
Lewis, WA after her son died. The "meeting vigil" is a total media
event.

I know nobody, liberal nor conservative, who doesn't love the Blue Angeles.

I do.

..../V

PS. Answer this. Why the hell are the Blue Angels doing air shows when they
should be down in New Orleans helping the people down there? Note I am not
blaming them, just their Commander in Chief.

What would you have them do? Fill sandbags? Pick up dead bodies?
Fly rescue recce in Bugs? Use Fat Albert to airdrop supplies?

Your unreasoning hatred of President Bush has lead you to make some
truly remarkable suggestions.

It is time for Bush to mobilize ALL resources to disaster relief, including
the Blue Angeles. They have a very nice C-130 which could be of tremendous
use down in Louisiana and Mississippi.

Have you ever seen Fat Albert inside? I doubt it would be of much use
for what's beind done now.

Let us pray that the Maine air show is cancelled.

While we're on the subject, what have you done for the reconstruction.
Besides "kibbitz" that is. The world wonders.

Bill Kambic