Old October 3rd 15, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Initial CFI Exam

On Friday, October 2, 2015 at 5:18:04 PM UTC-4, Tango Eight wrote:
I'm interested in corresponding with anyone who has done an initial CFI in gliders with an FAA-provided examiner in the last year or two.

thanks,

Evan Ludeman

Contact "UH", I believe we have had a couple "Initial CFIG's" done at our place in the last couple years.
I believe HHSC has a member that can do them as well, or at least knows one. I know Monty (of M&H) used to do renewals.

My initial was a looooong time ago out of the Teterboro FSDO, I know he moved on long ago.