Old October 5th 15, 08:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Initial CFI Exam

On Friday, October 2, 2015 at 5:18:04 PM UTC-4, Tango Eight wrote:
I'm interested in corresponding with anyone who has done an initial CFI in gliders with an FAA-provided examiner in the last year or two.

thanks,

Evan Ludeman

Evan,
You may want to talk to Steve Brown who was at your camp (for a few days anyways). He may be eligible to do the check ride. I believe he will be at Gorham for a couple of days although I think he is planning on instructing at 1Bg the first weekend.