Old March 24th 18, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Proposed SZD-55 EASA AD now out for comment - "Flight Controls – Elevator Control System / Vertical Tail – Inspection"

Hey, great way to get current in major departure stalls/spin entries!
Yep, I did that unintentionally once.
Just once.
With the sailplane owner watching me do "over the top spin entries" at altitude.
Yes, I recovered.....sorta obvious.
Yes, most aircraft flown well beyond the aft CG limit becomes "sporty" at a minimum. Glad I figured it out at altitude.
Sigh.

Yep, ask NASA about changes in unit of measurement, they wasted a mars lander due to that......sigh.....meters vs. feet.....