Old March 4th 04, 05:29 AM
Jim Herring

Michael 182 wrote:

As one of the (few) resident liberals on this forum, I have to take
advantage of a rare opportunity to agree with CJ. While I think President
Bush is the worst president we have suffered in my 50 years, and I look
forward to the opportunity to work for his opponent this year, he is
president, and should be given the courtesy and respect afforded the office.

So, you were in a coma during Carter and Clinton. You need to find a real
doctor. As far as Kerry, ask him why he wants to raise taxes and what does he
intend to spend them on. Hint, it is not for the good of the taxpayers or the
country.

--
Jim

carry on