Old March 8th 04, 02:13 PM
Jay Honeck

Just pray you never need customer service from Lowrance.

You know, companies, like people, can learn and change. Don't you ever
give anyone a fresh chance? Then again, gotta keep the complaint level
up to get them to give you that free Airmap come next OSH, right?
gd&r

Heeeey -- great idea! :-)

Sorry, but I really regret Lowrance's decision not to support the Airmap
300 after just four years. When you spend $700 (I think that's what the 300
cost when it first came out?) on something, you have a right to expect some
sort of customer support for more than just 48 months.

IMHO, of course.

Had they been customer service driven, they would have offered a nice
discount on one of their new models. They did not, so I took my business
elsewhere.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA