Old May 8th 04, 03:27 AM
Scott Lowrey

Otis Winslow wrote:

I'd say that the fact that he's asking a question, even at the risk
of comments like this, shows that he's a responsible pilot who
wants to understand it. In my opinion that shows a pretty
good attitude toward his flying.

Thanks, Otis. I *am* a responsible pilot. I'm a responsible 100 hour
pilot who took the winter off. But I passed the renter check ride
at my new FBO the other day and I didn't have to be an expert in
aerodynamic minutia to do it.

Having said that, I enjoy learning everything I can about the flight
environment. If that includes the occasional bass-ackward thought and a
hip-shot question to the boys and girls in rec.aviation, so be it.
Nobody else in my new neighborhood knows jack about airplanes, so I come
here for a little social interaction. It's a great group and I'm sure
Bob didn't mean to sound presumptuous. Right, Bob?

-Scott