Old November 22nd 04, 12:31 PM
Sylvia Else

Phil Allison wrote:
"Sylvia Else"

I'm going on some long flights soon, and would really like to do some
sleeping during the flights.

Get your doctor to prescribe a mild sedative - something like tamazepam or
serepax.
You wouldn't sleep through an emergency though - the adrenaline would see
to that.

** Yeah, Sylvia is right for once

Thank you for that glowing endorcement, Phil.

I don't know whether this got across or not, but my point about the
emergency is that a person might have concerns that they'd be too zonked
out to look after their own welfare, for example in an evacuation. I'm
just saying that won't happen (assuming dosage rules are obeyed).

Sylvia.