Old July 22nd 03, 02:13 PM
bsh

I didn't read the questions but my cock is 2", IQ is 56 and have never
been with a woman.

Keith Willshaw wrote:

Subject: Register your opinions
From: JayJay
Date: 7/21/03 11:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time
We are trying to determine the personal positions of individuals
on some highly contentious issues. To give us your anonymous
judgments, please go to:

http://www.psychrsrch.net/entry.html

All responses will remain confidential and anonymous.

Who is "we" and why do you want this informtion? Identify yourselves..

Given that

The web site is registered to an outfit called 'psych research' at
1024 Roosevelt Trail,Windham, Me

No other trace of this outfit can be found AND

Strangely enough also at this address is a group of game
players into dungeons and dragons games

I'd say anyone who entered personal data on this site
would out of their tiny minds

Keith