Old January 26th 08, 07:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

Default I learned about flying from this

On Jan 25, 6:29*pm, wrote:
Several weeks later I took my roommate flying and we rented a 172 from
ACT at Texas Aero.

How long ago was that?

Gee, at least 12 years ago, possibly 13 or 14, back when Texas Aero
rented Cessnas. Actually, they may now but for the last several years
I think they got away from renting, everyone around here goes to
McGregor to rent.
Texas Aero's planes were often for sale so it was not unusual to
reserve a plane and find it sold right before you needed it to go
somewhere important.

Ricky