Old September 19th 11, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ContestID67[_2_]

Default FS: Gap Tape

On Sep 18, 1:44*pm, Thomas Johnson wrote:
End of the season sell out of gap tape.

40 rolls of tape for $40 post paid in the
USA.

That is less than $1 a roll if you subtract
the shipping costs. *By the way, it looks as
if the US Post Office is going to change rates
for shipping so this may be the last time I
can sell tape for $40 for 40.

Rolls are off white and approximately 1 inch wide.
This is "day use" tape. *Works best if taken off
after a day of flying. *It isn't as good as the
$8 a roll tape, but is a lot cheaper if you
assemble and disassemble daily. May leave a little
residue that cleans up easily with a small amount
of cleaner or acetone.

Thomas Johnson *(thojohnson at frontier dot com)

As I have done before when Thomas has advertised, I'd like to again
vouch for this tape. I have been using it now for 3-4 years without
any issue. I use it once and throw it away. Conforms to compound
curves. I have had no residue issues. Several members of my club now
use the tape after I gave them a roll to try. Good tape, great price.