Old March 18th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
WJRFlyBoy

Default Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path?

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:05:13 -0700 (PDT), Dan wrote:

On Mar 18, 2:20 pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:

Cows, deer (by the dozens), infants...the whole scheebang. You look at
this as acceptable challenges, I look at this as exceptional
liabilities. Same view, two different eyes.

How in the world do you get off the ground without flying over one or
more of these liabilities?

Out of context.

I smell a red herring...

Dan Mc

Get your nose out of the fish section then.
--
Remove numbers for gmail and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!
I hesitate to add to this discussion because I'm not an instructor,