Old January 3rd 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default FOI...lol... CFI oral?

Dallas wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:29:24 -0800, gatt wrote:

Is the oral the toughest part of the CFI rating?

My CFI said his examiner made him teach an 8 hour class.

The best one I ever heard was an examiner who brought in his 12 year old
kid; introduced the kid to a CFI applicant, told them to go into the
other room and shut the door. The applicant was to explain lift to the
kid and then both of them return to the office at which time the kid
would explain lift to the examiner.
I LOVED this approach!!!! :-))

--
Dudley Henriques