Old January 24th 07, 10:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Happy Dog

Default Frequency of convictions for lying on FAA medical form

"Sally Grozmano"

Just to reiterate what I said before, if I am involved in an accident
where
someone dies, the last thing on my mind is going to be financial
penalties.
That would haunt me for the rest of my life (whether I was at fault or
not). My main concern is getting my ticket, and slapped with a huge fine
from the FAA finding out about my ommisions through other channels
(insurance, DEA, etc).

Well, don't kill anyone and you'll never be noticed..What, exactly, did you
do that requires discipline? Your "main concern" is boring.