Old July 3rd 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Things to remember in very hot weather

In rec.aviation.piloting Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:

Then why are you blaming where you live for lack of a decent job?

I'm not blaming my city of residence. The same problems exist elsewhere.

Being an introvert/extrovert has nothing to do with 90% of all jobs, you
just have to be something other than an arrogant ass.

Socialization is very important in most jobs. That's why incompetent
extroverts can find work more easily than competent introverts.

Except for sales and marketing, wrong.

You said you had a background in IT, which is full of introverts, yet
you couldn't hack it there.

The IT market in the developed world has dramatically changed.

Maybe, but the proportion of introverts in IT hasn't.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.