Old January 3rd 11, 03:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

Default Soaring Contest at Moriarty New Mexico

On Jan 3, 8:38*am, Andy wrote:
On Jan 2, 8:59*pm, Mike wrote:

An SSA sanction is being applied for a *Super Regional Club Class/
Sports Class contest to be held at the Moriarty Municipal Airport. The
practice days will be June 11 and 12 with the contest running from
June 13 through the 17th. There will be a limit of 40 contestants - 25
Club, 15 Sports.

The contest sponsor is Rick Kohler at Sundance Aviation and supported
by the Albuquerque Soaring Club and local pilots. We are happy to
announce that Susan McAllister will be the Contest Manager, insuring a
smoothly run contest.

We now have a huge 20,000 sq. ft. ramp which will safely allow the
staging of all sailplanes, always keeping the runway clear for the
towplanes and launching or landing sailplanes.

So, if you are a Club Class or Sports Class pilot, that would like to
fly at one of the greatest soaring locations in the world, mark you
calendar and watch for the official announcement once the sanction is
complete.

Thanks,

Mike Carris
RS-15 "0"

Thanks for hosting! * Please let us know when on line registration is
available. *Until then please put me on the list for Std Class.

Andy (GY)

Better make that Sports Class I suppose.

Andy