Old August 5th 03, 06:17 AM
Brad D.

I put the 45.20 back in and I get the 2D panels now. Great!

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 08:31:43 -0500, "Ed Medlin"
wrote:

Try the 45.20 drivers from www.guru3d.com and DX9.0b at
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...90b_redist.exe
and see if those two things take care of the problem.

Ed Medlin

"Brad D." wrote in message
.. .
How about a fix for the Geforce FX 5200 with 44.67 driver to make the
2D panel appear. I can't see anything but a black box in cockpit mode.
44.67 driver didn't help.

Cheers

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:29:10 GMT, "Terry Fields"
wrote:

I had this problem when I first started up. I Have a GeForce 4 with 128

Meg
and the latest Nvidia Detonators Drivers. If you look in the News section

of
the interface, it tells you you have to have the newest drivers (44.67)

fix this problem. These drivers are coming out on the 31st but I

downloaded
a beta version and it fixes the problem.