Old December 10th 03, 12:48 PM
Denis Flament

Guy Acheson wrote:
A few weeks ago I asked for help flying at CNVV and
a pilot from Alaska responded. My computer died and
I have lost your address. I have more questions.

from Google I get only this :

De :Frederic FUCHS )
Objet : Help-Flying in France

View this article only
Groupes de discussion :rec.aviation.soaring
Date :2003-11-17 02:12:09 PST

Hello,

If they don't answer you : try again ) or call them ( (+33)
492 642 971 ) !

If you have your own glider you can fly at Vinon, Gap, Puimoisson, ..... not
only St Auban .....

Web site about gliding in France . www.planeur.net

Regards,

Fred

"Guy Acheson" wrote in message
Can someone help me with flying at the French national
soaring school? No one responds to my inquiries on
their web site.
Guy

--
Denis
Private replies: remove "moncourrielest" from my e-mail address