Old July 6th 04, 04:23 PM
Bert Willing

Flaps & ailerons are flush in full negative, but not the wing fairing. Well,
at least on mine.

--
Bert Willing

ASW20 "TW"

"Andrew Warbrick" a écrit dans le
message de ...
On the ASW 20 I used to own a share in (German, early
model), everything was flush in the neutral (flap 3)
position, I've seen a lot of 20's and I do not recall
seeing any where the flaps lined up with the wing root
in full negative. Oh, and to get back on topic, the
spin characteristics were quite benign with a forward
CofG but it wouldn't climb very well at all.

Andrew Warbrick

LS6C 17.5 (everything is flush in full negative on
this)

At 14:42 06 July 2004, Bert Willing wrote:
On the 20, everything is flush in the full negative
position.

--
Bert Willing

ASW20 'TW'

'JJ Sinclair' a écrit dans le message de
I believe the LS-6 does it that way (flaps and ailerons
all even in full
negative flap position) my recollection of the 20
is that everything is

even at
zero flap and zero stick. One can set it up as one
wishes, but one may be
dialing in undesired consequences.
I remember the Boeing engineer who told me, 'Aircraft
are designed by

geniuses
to be operated by idiots'.
JJ Sinclair