Old May 26th 05, 02:11 PM
Michelle P

George,
sounds like a trip back to the factory is in order. They gave it to me
when I bought the plane ( ok I had to ask for it).
Michelle

George Patterson wrote:

Michelle P wrote:

The paint is Martin Senour Automotive paint, Maule White.....(cream)

comes in a variety of formulae and it's best to buy thinner made for
that paint by the same manufacturer. Depending on the formula, you may
also need a hardener for it.

For the usual oil based paints used on home projects, mineral spirits
is better than naptha. MS has an oilier formula. For this reason,
naptha makes a better cleaner.

George Patterson
"Naked" means you ain't got no clothes on; "nekkid" means you
ain't got
no clothes on - and are up to somethin'.