Old September 1st 08, 11:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
HEMI-Powered[_4_]

Default Ren Yenc

Herman added these comments in the current discussion du jour

And why, oh utterly knowledgeable one, don't you get a decent
provider and connection, thus making all this stupid encoding
completely redundant and looking as backward as the 18th
century?

Lot more knowledgeable than you, but to answer your question, I
have a good provider and I also have a real news reader so the
entire yEnc debate is moot. now, go away, numbnuts, you bore me.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet