Old September 19th 17, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Modifying Std Libelle with Tost Lilliput Wheel

On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 2:10:36 AM UTC-7, Ross wrote:
I got really excited earlier this year and installed the Beringer wheel in my libelle. Now have a disk brake that works fantastic.
Not sure how you would get around it there, but Streifeneder does have a TM for it

Yes...I saw that modification....think I'll stay with a drum brake for now until I get more experience with a tail dragger...My previous flying has been in either nose wheel gliders or skids up front.