Old April 13th 21, 03:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default Purists are from Pluto, Motorgliderists are from Mars - #2

Anger? Personal attacks? Not from me...I only observe. But the same couple of people start thread after thread on this subject, and it does get tiresome. I wish Old Bob would fly a few thousand miles crosscountry in a motorglider, then report back on the experience. We could then discuss the pros and cons intelligently.

On Monday, April 12, 2021 at 12:19:12 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, April 12, 2021 at 12:47:05 PM UTC-4, Guy Acheson wrote:
Sounds like it is time to end this conversation.
Why does it always end up with personal attacks?

Guy, don't worry I have thick skin, Fitch is just being Fitch. COVID has brought out all the anger in these motorglider pilots, hopefully they will get all their vaccinations soon.