Old June 14th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack

Default ION update - cool baby, cool

http://www.ionaircraft.com/update.html
ION Aircraft update.

Some quick takes:

1. Nose gear is a "for now" deal.
2. Wheel pants ...when there's time.
3. Wings (et al) will be painted before OSH. Decision made.
4. Ask me about the canopy! Fun. Fun. Fun. (More later tonight)
5. Jabiru 3300 engine - sounds sweet on the ramp.
6. Flight tests in the next 30 days - per schedule.

7. That Rudolph the Red Nosed cone came from 'Northern Tool'.

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200326716_200326716
(It shows ...we mean business! g)

P-Mont
Wing tip molds are made - just need someone to do them. I think I'm going to
be learning how to do whatever method Steve has chosen ...one of these days,
soon! :-)