Old April 15th 13, 11:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Full-time CFIG/Tow Pilot wanted at Arizona Soaring Inc.

Hello all! Business is good and we could sure use another full-time CFIG or tow pilot. Preferably a person that can do both. Our flying is about a 65% instruction and 35% rides. Large fleet of hangared 2-33's and G103's. Pay is either hourly or salary, your choice. Heavily discounted rental rates for employees as well. We are looking for someone who, is professional, friendly and loves flying.

If you think you are that person please contact me. It would be great to have you on board by May 1 2013.

Jason Stephens
Arizona Soaring Inc., President
520-568-2318