Old January 13th 07, 12:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.war.misc,soc.history.what-if,sci.military.naval
Matt Giwer

Default Rogue State of Israel Threatens Tactical Nuke Strikes on Iran

Dan wrote:
george wrote:
Matt Giwer wrote:
Robert Kolker wrote:
Matt Giwer wrote:
In the real world every time civilian populations have been bombed
the resolution to fight has increased. That should have been learned
in WWII but those AF types have delusions of grandeur. So every time
they get involved they want to bomb civilians again to "break the will
to resist" which has NEVER happened.
Wrong. It worked in Japan. Two nukes and the war was over.
Far be it from me to contradict your grade school teachers.

Giwer is a nazi. That's the level of clever you're dealing with

Giwer may or may not be a Nazi but he on this one he is also right, (a
stopped clock is right twice a day).

Disagreeing with WWII propaganda is the easiest way to be right. If you
actually look at it when it is available without comment you have to ask why
your parents/grandparents were stupid enough to fight that war.

"Why we fight" couldn't sell air conditioning to Floridians it is so primitive
and stupid. And yet every reason today is based upon making that propaganda
sound sophisticated. No one today would fight WWII in Europe for any reason
given at the time. Of course we can assume our parents were idiots but that does
not explain how their children are suddenly so smart.

Would you join with the communists to fight the Nazis? Would you join with the
colonial masters of a billion people to fight the Nazis? A modern person would
join the Nazis to free a billion people from colonial domination and end communism.

Or at least stay out of it and let them destroy each other for the fun of it.

The US only got into the war in Europe because Germany declared war on the US
for legitimate cause according to international law at the time. That cause only
existed because the US was attacking German U-Boats as cited in Germany's DoW on
the US from an FDR fireside chat announcement.

--
Bush's reason for staying in Iraq is the disaster he caused by invading.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 3715