Old December 1st 18, 02:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Sunseeker Duo

On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 7:10:28 PM UTC-5, wrote:
As far as I know, Sunseeker isn't "business". It's a one-off and a research aircraft which has demonstrated Raymond's talents. I think he makes a living as a consultant for the E-propelled aviation business and probably also for civilian and military drones. He's a very busy man and one who very carefully manages his schedule.
You may find updated info on FB: https://www.facebook.com/solarflight/
and you may contact Irena and Eric Raymond through that page.

I had the privilege to fly with Eric in the Sunseeker Duo, and that will remain in my memory as one of the most exhilarating experiences I had in aviation.

Aldo Cernezzi
www.voloavela.it

Thanks, Aldo! I am not on FB, so I missed that one.
It's a one-off and a research aircraft ... That was my question I raised in my email to them. Thanks again for confirming what I suspected.

Uli
'AS'