Old May 18th 05, 06:16 PM
Mark Hansen

On 5/18/2005 10:09, JJS wrote:

"John Clonts" wrote in message
ups.com...
I agree that it does a great job removing grease, oil, and gas
stains.
On my plane though, it also seems to be removing a bit of the paint
(I
have brown trim and wiping it with E.S.G. with a white rag ends up
with
some brown on the rag).

I REALLY miss the overall cleaning and waxing properties of Lemon
Pledge Trigger! Everything else I've tried seems to be "watery", in
contrast to the Pledge "lotion-y".

I'll probably just fall back to using plain water ....

--
Cheers,
John Clonts

Damn! Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep my eye on this. Anybody
else had the same problem? BTW, what's E.S.G.?

Extreme Simple Green?

Mark Hansen, PP-ASEL, Instrument Student
Sacramento, CA