Old October 2nd 03, 09:00 PM
JJ Sinclair

I dont believe your only concern is with a possible
breach of FAR's. If it were you would sit back happy
in the knowledge that you are not breaking the law
and allow everyone else to make up their own mind.

That was a-hell-of-a-thing to say, Owain. Didn't we learn anything from
Tonapah? I think all the Directors did, time for the rest of us to get on
board. Don't you know that one more serious accident could shut everything
down? I'm not just talking about contests, but the SSA as well.

I know one thing, I won't work in any contest that uses the macho-crotcho
finish gate, just for personal liability reasons.
JJ Sinclair