Old April 23rd 10, 06:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Canuck[_9_]

Default SR-71

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message

Hey! I resemble that remark! I was at Abbotsford in 1986 and got this shot
of the SR-71 on the ground. I also don't remember seeing any indentations
on
the nose. The chines were smooth and uniform all the way around the
aircraft.

Here are two of my shots....

ENJOY!

Nick

Small world. Well, at least it seems smaller than when I was a kid...
All them volcanoes are letting the air out!

Bob ^,,^

LOL! I guess the earth is full of beans....

Yes, it is a smaller world. Isn't it neat the way the Internet can bring
people together that have common interests but might never have met
otherwise?

I think you mentioned that you were out in the Seattle/Vancouver area. I
have friends out in Vancouver and I was thinking of visiting them later this
summer and heading out to Abbotsford at the same time. In fact, I was
thinking of making it an aviation pig out and going to Seattle for Seafair
and seeing Boeing and the Museum of Flight first. Any interest in playing
tour guide?

Take care,

Nick