Old April 17th 18, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_6_]

Default Easy and affordable IGC logger

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 12:31:32 AM UTC-7, Senna Van den Bosch wrote:
Since my FLARM doesn't have an SD card slot, I'm looking for an easy to use IGC logger.

Right now, I can get the EW IGC-logger microRecorder for € 295, which has built in GPS, antenna, SD card and USB cable in the box.

An LX Nano (regular nano, no display) is also an option, which is € 399, but is from LXNav, so probably more support available, SD card, wall charger and requires no additional cables.

What would your suggestions be? Do you have experiences with any? All info is welcome, thanks!

Why not just use a Memory Stick in the USB port of your FLARM? If you can't easily get to the USB port you can get a short USB extension cord and either panel mount the port end or set it up to be easily reached after your flight. I did this on my old glider it worked great. The FLARM is an excellent logger.